By Jesus's wounds I am healed!

Praise God! I prayed for you, for continued faithfulness and God's blessings.
In Jesus' Name I pray, amen.
 
```markdown
By Jesus's wounds I am healed!

God says that if two people on earth agree about anything they ask He will do it.​

​

He puts it this way:​

​

Matthew 18:19​

19 “Again, truly I tell you that if two of you on earth agree about anything they ask for, it will be done for them by my Father in heaven.​

​

I will be praying in agreement with all of your prayers from now on.​

​

Romans 8:28​

​

​

​

28 And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose.​

​

Eph.6:12 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.​

​

```
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

By Jesus's wounds I am healed. Thank you Jesus!
Replies
9
Views
319
Replies
12
Views
383
By Jesus's wounds I am healed! Thank you Jesus.
Replies
9
Views
317
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,257
Messages
16,797,529
Members
649,808
Latest member
Azavale

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom