Buyer for my home

Anonymous

Beloved of All
Lord grant that I will receive a buyer’s offer for my home this week. Lord I need to receive an offer with nothing lower than $###,000. so I will be able to pay off my debts and buy a small mobile home. Lord I need to close escrow by end of March ###,### otherwise I will not have the money to pay for my mortgage and my house may forclose. Also that I will get accepted to be a resident at ###, a senior mobile home park in ###. I also pray that God will continue to bless me with provisions and lead me to real estate buyers and sellers and to seniors turning ### years old so I can help them with their Medicare benefits. I am praying and claiming answered prayers. Thank you Lord
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

We are trying to move, and we have had several eyes on our house but need to find a buyer for our home. Please help me pray that we get an offer on our house quickly so we can buy the house we want. I am praying specifically to hear “congratulations, you are moving!”
Replies
9
Views
316
Lord thank you for all my blessings. For loving me so much that every time I lost direction you pull me back to focus on you. I pray today and say thank you for providing a buyer for my home. May the process be smooth and quick. Thank you for blessing my business with good paying customers...
Replies
8
Views
338
LIFE IN I GET MY HOME IN ### GREATLY IN SECRET I WAS BORN IN ### ### ### MY MOM WAS BORN IN ### IT JUST MAKES SENSE TO SAVE GOOD BEAUTIFUL ENERGY MYSELF MY MOM THE NATIONS THE PLANET NOW IN SECRET I GET AN ADDRESS ### ### OK THAT I CAN HAVE MY OWN GARBAGE BIN CAN RECYCLING BIN CAN ORGANIC BIN...
Replies
9
Views
180
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,162
Messages
16,819,709
Members
651,214
Latest member
Rrmeran

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom