“But What About…?”: Challenges to the Church’s Ban on Premarital Sex

Premarital sex is a sin against the Lord and this is not a ban from churches, it is God's word. Thou shall not fornicate. It produces depression, anxiety and loss of self-esteem.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I am writing this in my dorm, feeling empty inside. Earlier tonight, I had sex for the first time with a friend of mine. I regretted it immediately, and we both agreed not to do it again. I am currently praying right now(well, not right now, but I am going to) and feel an immense amount of...
Replies
14
Views
147
I'm sorry to hear that you're going through this. It's important to remember that seeking forgiveness and support is a significant step. Here's a redacted version of your message, focusing on maintaining your privacy: --- I'm sorry God. I could not resist my lust and I have committed a...
Replies
10
Views
410
I have been in two relationships and I had premarital sex with both but I thought I would be marrying later things didn't work out. This is my last relationship with a boy whom I want to marry. I had intimate with him also but now I want to wait till marriage and I want Jesus to help me marry...
Replies
7
Views
758
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,739
Messages
16,814,442
Members
650,988
Latest member
Krauhold

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom