Business

Joining you in praying for the Lord to prove His faithfulness in the situation you mentioned in your business, ###. May God meet all your needs in significant ways according to His will. Blessings!
 
[FONT=book antiqua][FONT=book antiqua][FONT=book antiqua][SIZE=5][COLOR=rgb(0, 0, 0)]I have prayed in Jesus' name that God will hear and grant your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. Thank You, Jesus. Amen![/COLOR][/FONT][/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT]

Prayer Focus: God I ask You in Jesus' name today and for always protect all those I love, care about, the writer of this prayer, and myself from Covid-19. Show us how and let us all do what is needed to stay safe and protected. And God bless each of us with the desires of our hearts that is the will of God for each of our lives. God cause us to prosper, walk in excellent health, and never stop growing in the grace and knowledge of Christ Jesus. Heal us Lord Jesus in every area of our lives. Make us whole in You. Help us all to keep our focus on You, trust You, walk in the faith, love, truth, peace, security, wisdom, and joy of Your Word. May we greet each day with a heart of thanksgiving, praise, and gratitude unto You for who You are, all You have done, and will do in our lives. Help us, show us how, and bless each of us with knowledge, wisdom, and a strong persistent desire to fulfill our God's purpose (the reason why You created each of us). And God please encamp Your angels all around us to protect us all from all sickness, evil, hurt, harm, danger, accidents, the plans of our enemies, and the plans of the enemy of our souls. God forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so. Thank You Jesus.

Please click on the link below and tell God Thank You!
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Prayer any curses if any is broken off me, my son ###, my family, ###, anybody I know. Anything mine, and food and drink in Jesus Name. God put healing, wisdom, nourishment, happiness. Refreshment and prophetic insight in it, me and them in Jesus Name. God put all true prophetic words in it, me...
Replies
10
Views
85
I am starting a business but need to add some things to my business that I can hopefully sell immediately and begin to make a profit soon. Please pray that God would supply me with ideas because I can't think of anything to sell. I know what my business is centered on though. Thank you.
Replies
11
Views
109
Please pray for my business to be successful. Pray for me to persevere through any obstacles or difficulties. Pray that if God wills, the old computer that I found in my house can run well so I can use it to work on my business. Thank you.
Replies
10
Views
69
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,094
Messages
16,807,175
Members
650,537
Latest member
Phoatseorance

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom