Business

pounce

Beloved of All
Please bless my family in business for the 2016 year. Help my mom with success with all of her bridal shows and her business. If she is supposed to sell it please let that happen. Please help ### transfer to another department or get a new job that is right for him. Please help me with teaching and please let our steps continue to go through.

Amen
 
The Lord Himself goes before you and will be with you; He will never leave you nor forsake you. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged (Deuteronomy 31:8)

When the righteous cry for help, the Lord hears and delivers them out of all their troubles (Psalms 34:17).

Put your trust in the Lord. He is Faithful to His Word, I am praying for you.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I am starting a business but need to add some things to my business that I can hopefully sell immediately and begin to make a profit soon. Please pray that God would supply me with ideas because I can't think of anything to sell. I know what my business is centered on though. Thank you.
Replies
11
Views
109
Please pray for me as I would like to start an online business selling something but I don't know what. Please pray God would lead me to what to do. Thank you.
Replies
12
Views
129
Please pray for my business to be successful. Pray for me to persevere through any obstacles or difficulties. Please also pray for my neighborhood to be safe because there have been some concerning things happening in it lately. Thank you.
Replies
10
Views
57
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,864
Messages
16,804,203
Members
650,358
Latest member
Feoport

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom