Business Prospects

  • Thread starter Thread starter Shay
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Shay

Guest
Please pray for my business prospects. I had a great meeting today with a marketing client. It was lots of fun. Please pray for more clients like that to come my way. I love this kind of work, but I need more clients to really do it full time. Thanks!
 
Business to increase, we pray in Jesus name. Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I pray to get more clients for my Business ### spa ### plus a month in Jesus name amen
Replies
12
Views
173
I’m a person with many years of faith and hope in the Lord. Life has been difficult a lot of it due to circumstances beyond my control.Life is a miserable grind and I’ve trusted for many years that God would work out His good purposes in my life however, my life is getting more of a hard grind...
Replies
11
Views
145
Please pray for my family business we are losing business and trying all we can to stay open. We can’t pay the rent or ourselves at the moment and we have three kids the business was building up and earning more and more then we were undercut by two businesses we are trying our best we have a...
Replies
10
Views
171
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,111
Messages
16,819,043
Members
651,188
Latest member
Toriermen

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom