Business connection and favour

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hello fellow prayer warriors. Thank you for taking the time to read my prayer request. I simply ask that you join me in prayer for my business with new clients to pick up and be connected with beneficent, successful, well off clients who are respectful, decent and kind. I desire financial...
Replies
11
Views
372
I am trying to reach out to this person I am praying there will be more ease in conversation or communication with this person. I feel they are an avoidant and come off as not caring but perhaps from past hurts they don't want to open up so they act dismissive. It has been a one sided effort and...
Replies
11
Views
207
I have been praying fervently for ###. And yes, I do care a lot for him. When I first saw him, I saw Grace and his love of Jesus Christ and his humility. I know he is vulnerable, but my heart wishes he would look at me in a marriage type of way. When I see his love for Christ, I see God...
Replies
15
Views
238
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,136
Messages
16,796,556
Members
649,684
Latest member
Floawell

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom