Business approval

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Father asking that you grant me approval for my lost passpoet application. I submitted all my info and I have been calling for an update but I keep getting delays and no info. Father please resolve this for me and let it be approved with no more delay. I also have a few people wanting websites...
Replies
10
Views
193
Father God, in the name of Jesus, I come before Your Throne of Mercy and Grace and ask in Jesus name that the 'Refund Exception Request' will be approved. Father God, You have been working in my finances making a way where there seemed to be no way and You Provided. I am still just a little bit...
Replies
12
Views
112
Praise the Lord everyone..... Please pray for my projects to get approved.So that the result is announced soon and the approval is granted... Amen
Replies
14
Views
157
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,439
Messages
16,788,052
Members
648,998
Latest member
Ereuside

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom