Business and good health

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I'm appealing for prayers concerning the shipment of my business goods this week. I need ALL not half or 3/4 but all to be shipped to me. I'm sensing a spiritual resistance as this is my first business. Please kindly help me with prayers so I can successfully launch the business and have the...
Replies
11
Views
84
I need prayers for financial breakthrough and breakthrough in business ,
Replies
11
Views
231
Father, I pray for an Employment and Business Breakthrough upon my career. Connect me with the right people, organisations, mentors, businesses, and opportunities that will accelerate my professional and entrepreneurial growth. Give me wisdom to recognise every open door and courage to walk...
Replies
8
Views
173
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,002
Messages
16,794,329
Members
649,578
Latest member
Zoirdael

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom