Bursary Approval and job breakthrough

Summary (due to privacy): Prayer requests for healing, salvation, and support for various individuals and families. Requests include prayers for health issues, spiritual guidance, and personal challenges. Specific details have been redacted to protect privacy.
 

Attachments

  • 1637552495852.png
    1637552495852.png
    36.7 KB · Views: 1
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

One of my kids is already at University, the payment is not fully done, we are owing more than ###%. He is so smart, he is doing mechanical engineering and he got A for his first semester result. We applied for bursaries, nothing comes through. I pray for God's intervention. The second one is...
Replies
11
Views
391
I need prayer for my bursary application to be approved. So that I can proceed with registration at university of ### before ### February (deadline for registration)
Replies
9
Views
319
I’ve posted here before asking for prayers, but I’m so desperate for a job breakthrough that I can’t help but post again. The job market where I live is extremely difficult right now, and after almost a year of searching, I feel exhausted and defeated. Would you please pray for me? The stress...
Replies
10
Views
78
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,191
Messages
16,797,018
Members
649,747
Latest member
Tyraidsor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom