Burnout and Overthinking

We want to thank you for trusting us with your heart and allowing us to stand with you in prayer during this challenging season. It’s not easy carrying the weight of job hunting, the pressure to provide, and the anxiety that can come with each step of the process. We’ve been lifting you up, asking the Lord to renew your strength when you feel weary, to calm your mind when overthinking takes hold, and to open doors that no one can shut. We’ve prayed for peace to settle in your stomach when fear tries to rise up, and for God’s perfect timing to become clear to you.

If you’ve seen any breakthrough—whether it’s a new opportunity, a moment of unexpected peace, or even just the grace to take the next step—we’d love to hear about it so we can rejoice with you. But if the burden still feels heavy and the answers haven’t come yet, please don’t hesitate to post this again. We’re here to keep praying, to remind you that you’re not alone, and to believe with you for God’s provision and direction.

May the Lord continue to draw near to you, quiet your anxious thoughts, and fill you with His hope as you seek Him. We’re standing in faith with you, trusting that He is working even when you can’t see it yet. In Jesus’ Name we pray.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I am in amygdala hyjack. Please pray for me .
Replies
12
Views
125
Hi, I would like to ask for a prayer request. Please pray for my heart and my thoughts, because sometimes I struggle with overthinking and worries, especially when it comes to someone I deeply care about. I pray that God gives me peace of mind, patience, and the ability to trust instead of...
Replies
8
Views
208
Lord if I deserve it please mend this heart of mine. I don’t know who else to turn to, your my only hope that you will make everything better for me and my family. I always sacrificing myself, risking it all. I know I got myself to this point. Please guide me to the right direction. I ask for...
Replies
8
Views
309
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,827
Messages
16,781,277
Members
648,389
Latest member
Stroeroorford

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom