Burning Inside

Status
Not open for further replies.

Godhelpmeplzzz

Servant of All
Sometimes I think about suicide. I am full of negative thoughts. I am not able to live in present. I feel like I am a burden to my parents. Even after post graduation in engineering can't find a proper job. Have suffered heart ache. Have not find a man of my choice to marry yet. Have allergy related health issues. Can't concentrate in whatever I am doing. Oh God, please hear me. Please rescue me. Please make me bold and brave. Kindly assure me that you are always with me. I beg you. Please help me to make my parents proud and happy.
 
Ohhh mighty Jesus the king of this universe..The Alpha and the Omega..Come into this ### life and take all the worry away from her the same way you have given me new life......Listen gal Pray pray and pray..Dont worry..Worry is the root cause of all problem...trust in Jesus
 
Jesus Christ gives us our strength!​
Philippians 4:13​
"I can do all things through him who strengthens me."​
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I sincerely thank you all for ALL of your prayers, encouraging words, caring, and moral support for all these months. I appreciate ###' and ###' recent lengthy followups to check on me and pray for me encouraging me some more. But, as much as I've been trying, praying, hoping, and wanting for...
Replies
10
Views
199
“Therefore God exalted him to the highest place and gave him the name that is above every name, that at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, in heaven and on earth and under the earth, and every tongue acknowledge that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father.” ‭‭Philippians‬...
Replies
12
Views
142
Greeting, please pray for me I have been experiencing Itchy ring finger and I'm not yet married and burning sensation and itching in my palm as well.
Replies
9
Views
142
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,288
Messages
16,809,518
Members
650,699
Latest member
Scrianarilaire

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom