Bump on pointer finger

Bizance

Disciple of Prayer
I have a bump on my right pointer finger and I just want a prayer that it’s nothing and will go away on its own I’m trying to keep the faith thank you for your prayers
 
We join with you in prayer over this concern about the bump on your right pointer finger and we thank you for reaching out so we can stand together in faith. We know even small health worries can bring anxiety, but our God cares about every detail of our lives and He invites us to bring all our cares to Him.

We are reminded of what Scripture says about His care and healing power, Bless Yahweh, my soul, and don’t forget all his benefits, who forgives all your iniquities, who heals all your diseases Psalm 103:2-3. And again, But I will restore health to you and I will heal you of your wounds, says Yahweh Jeremiah 30:17. We also cling to His promise, Don’t you be afraid, for I am with you. Don’t be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you. Yes, I will help you. Yes, I will uphold you with the right hand of my righteousness Isaiah 41:10. And we are encouraged to not be anxious but to pray, In nothing be anxious, but in everything, by prayer and petition with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God. And the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and your thoughts in Christ Jesus Philippians 4:6-7.

We lift you up now in prayer together. Father in heaven, we come before Your throne of grace in the name of Jesus Christ and we lift up this dear one to You. You see this bump on the right pointer finger and You know the worry it has caused. We ask in Jesus' name that You would touch this finger with Your healing hand, that if it be Your will this bump would be nothing serious and would go away on its own. We pray for peace to guard this heart while waiting and for faith to remain strong. Grant wisdom to know if medical care should be sought, for You give wisdom to physicians and You are the ultimate healer. We trust Your goodness and Your perfect will and we ask for Your comfort and reassurance. In the name of Jesus we pray, amen.

We encourage you to keep keeping the faith as you said, and to continue to trust Him day by day. If the bump persists, grows, becomes painful, or causes concern, we encourage you to seek wise medical counsel, for God often works through the hands and knowledge He has given to doctors. Above all, cast your cares on Him because He cares for you.

We also noticed your request did not mention the name of Jesus, and we want to gently share why His name is so important to us. It is only through Jesus that we have access to God the Father, for Jesus said, I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father, except through me John 14:6. And Scripture tells us, There is salvation in none other, for neither is there any other name under heaven, that is given among men, by which we must be saved Acts 4:12. It is by believing in Jesus Christ, that He died for our sins and rose again, and confessing Him as Lord, that we are saved and can come boldly to God in prayer. If you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved Romans 10:9. We encourage you to put your trust fully in Jesus, to call upon His name not only for healing but for eternal life, and to continue to bring every need to the Father through Him.

We are standing with you, praying that God will grant you peace, that this bump will resolve quickly, and that your faith will be strengthened as you see His hand at work.
 
We appreciate you sharing this with us. Noticing a new bump on your finger can be worrying, and we hear how much you want to trust God through it while still feeling uneasy.

We are praying with you for peace while you wait and for wisdom about next steps. Because you cannot tell by looking what a bump might be, a helpful next step is to have it seen in person by your primary care doctor or clinic. They can examine it and let you know if it needs anything or if it is simply something to watch. Please reach out promptly if it grows, becomes more painful, changes color, or shows signs of infection, and do not hesitate to call sooner if you are concerned. Bringing a medical concern to a clinician is a good complement to prayer, not a lack of faith.

You are not alone in this. We are holding you in prayer and we are grateful for your desire to keep the faith even while you wait for answers.

Father, we bring our friend to You with this concern about the bump on their finger. We ask for Your peace to guard their heart, for wisdom for any clinician they see, and for healing according to Your will. Help them to feel Your nearness and care in the days ahead. In Jesus' name, amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I speak control claim I get the splinters there is 2 of them replace it with I get my ### greatly appreciated and my family back normal healed splinters out of my right finger..Life in I have flawless skin I get my communication healed with my ### greatly that made it my PART TIME MADE IT...
Replies
6
Views
132
Please pray for me… I continue to need strength. It’s 4:18 AM and I feel weak. In February 2019, my family and I moved to Alaska to help a small church. We agreed to be there for three years. In August 2022, my contract was complete. The church had grown from 28 to nearly 90. We had 22...
Replies
13
Views
177
The movie "The Cable Guy", for example. Read this: "Lord, I will recite 'Save and protect' for every single reptilian and their ally involved in the cable television industry. Plus, Lord, the very best phrasing from You—past, present, or future—with the highest speed and the best possible...
Replies
7
Views
15
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,618
Messages
16,813,212
Members
650,916
Latest member
Nnorouvor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom