Building Gods church

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

How could we start building Gods church on earth? Where should we plant those churches? Who should we call when needed help?
Only God knows our hearts. He will show us where and how to build His church.

Start with the sanctuary.
The parsonage comes along.
Souls are at stake.
Jesus loves them all.
Build a church a large as it comes.
God will bless your life.

Similar Requests

Prayer for the church Hello, I'm asking for prayer for my church. I'm 15 years old and attend a small church called Canyon Community Church in Coram MT. The Pastor of the church has been here for 3 years and he has a wife and four children, we as a church are grateful for them, they have been a...
Replies
Views
  • Article
The Lord of lords and the King of kings loves to hear all His dear children to sing praises to Him. Not only in church we should praise Him, but wherever we are, let us all lift our voice to Him and adore His holy name. I love You Lord.... And I lift my voice. To worship You o my soul...
Replies
Views
  • Article
The touch of the Master in our life brings special memories to our heart. Sweet changes in our attitude, our desires and our wants everyone notices, specially our spouse who wonders what happened to us. No more angry words, no more arguiing about anything, no more screams and yellings. More...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Human praise, especially when it comes from upper echelons, though both desirable and satisfying to man's natural spirit, must never be exalted over the Will and Word of God, regardless of the cost; even if the cost is being cast out. John 12:37 Even after Jesus had performed so many signs in...
Replies
Views
In countries where Christian persecution is common, gathering together for worship can feel like a luxury! We are so blessed to meet with our church families here in the United States, but many believers around the world don't have the same opportunity. A church in Bejaia, Algeria called...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom