Bubba has a good blessed day, clear ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My son got up very confused, tormented and agitated. He is doing good tolerating our dog barking but I noticed that the noiseis upsetting him. Lord, I ask that You wrap him in Your loving arm and soothe him so gently with Your comfort and peace. Lord I ask that You saturate my son with Your...
Replies
8
Views
149
Good blessed morning. Thank you God for the new day you have given. May the name of Jesus be lifted up and exalted. Worthy is the Lamb who was slain. Holy Holy Holy. All praise and glory to our Messiah forever and ever. The blood of Jesus covers us and it is enough. May we continually stay in...
Replies
7
Views
418
Lord Jesus, I continue to ask for strong protection for my family and I, especially the little one. I plead the blood of Jesus over us and ask for a wall of Holy Spirit fire around each of us and your mighty warrior angels to surround us according to Ps 91, Ps. 34:7, Zech. 2:5, Isaiah 54:17...
Replies
10
Views
545
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,914
Messages
16,793,526
Members
649,484
Latest member
Sweethur

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom