Joycomesinthemorning

Humble Servant of All
Brothers and Sisters in Christ, the opportunity that you all helped me to pray for is here. I am thanking God for His favor...I have an interview today at 12:00 midday with a school that is offering me a green card. I asked you guys to pray with me that my son and I get our green cards without me ever having to marry a man and look at what God...OUR GOD!!! has done. Help me pray that God continues to grant His divine favor and that everything will go smoothly. Pray for my eloquence and wisdom to answer the questions perfectly in the interview and also that when I am offered the job the documentation process goes through without a hitch. I am still awaiting my no objection waiver letter from Jamaica which I will need to start the filing process, so please pray that God moves my document ahead and I get it in time for the process to begin. I thank you all so much for your support through prayer. I will be coming with another praise report soon! In Jesus's name I pray AMEN!
 
Let not your heart be troubled. God is our refuge and strength, an ever-present help in the day of trouble. He shall supply all our needs and grant this request by faith and his riches in glory. In Jesus name, we pray AMEN!
 
Philippians 4:6
Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God.
 
Prov.3 verses 5 to 6

Trust in the LORD with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths.
 
Lord I thank you that you are the God of the impossible. You can do anything. Help us to trust in your ability and not our own.

Remember that God is love, He is the Healer, He is the Restorer. makes broken things whole and new.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray with me concerning a job opportunity that I have been pursuing since June. I have gone through several rounds of interviews, with my final interview taking place on August 28. I believe the interview went well, and I am grateful for the opportunity to have been considered, but I have...
Replies
13
Views
130
Brothers and sisters in Christ, I humbly ask for your prayers regarding a job opportunity that is very important to me and my family. I recently completed an interview for a position that would not only provide financial stability, but would also allow me to move closer to my ### and be more...
Replies
7
Views
155
I am seeking prayer for reconciliation with my Sister in Christ. There is no genuine grievance between us; however, our relationship is being forcibly severed by a Deacon in our church who is deliberately estranging us. This situation has become a heavy burden to carry for me and my sister in...
Replies
7
Views
148
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,739
Messages
16,802,829
Members
650,235
Latest member
Ereetorirrath

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom