Brother ### in Hospital And School Deadlines

Status
Not open for further replies.

EEPW

Disciple of Prayer
My brother is in the hospital. I ask for prayers for his healing and the healing of his marriage also. I ask that they both find Christ.

I also found out today that the funding for graduate school I thought I was getting from my employer will not happen due to a shortage of funds. I ask for prayers for funding.

I am coming up in a few short days (about a week) on the deadline for my thesis project. I have been working hard but have a long ways to go. I ask for prayers that I get it done and to the editor and that it is a strong good thesis please. I still also have to continue my final class in statistics and it is difficult. I ask for prayer for this.

I continue to ask for prayers that God will grant me the grace of a good faithful happy Godly marriage and that -that young lady will come into my life and if God will's for children. I ask for the healing I need so I am ready also.
 
Lord may you heal his brother and may you supply the finances he needs in Jesus' name.
 
Lord answer his prayers. I know you are already in the works. Lord let him continue to have faith and put his trust in you. Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please help me pray for my ### who is in hospital for a damaged hamstring. May he find favour and speed in the urgent care unit and may he recover speedily and wholly in Jesus name. May God also heal all issues with his hair and head. No diseases 🙏🏾 full healing. Amen
Replies
8
Views
130
  • Article Article
There may come a time, if it hasn’t already, when you want to set deadlines for your spouse. But when and how might you give that “deadline” to a reluctant spouse? You may be thinking that setting that deadline constitutes as a boundary, when in actuality, it is setting criteria for your...
Replies
0
Views
279
Were two or more are gathered there in their midst you shall be and whatever they agree upon as touching you shall surely do. Stand in agreement with me concerning my sister ###'s tuition fees and accommodation visa and exam situation I JESUS CHRIST NAME that the Lord who saw Hagar in the...
Replies
7
Views
324
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,288
Messages
16,786,671
Members
648,868
Latest member
Vrloutar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom