Brother, I’m ### from ###, ###. I have ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I'm ### from ###, I have been detected with cyst in my brain years back. That time it was small but now it grew so doctor advised me to do surgery. I'm planning to do next month, it's a major surgery. I request you to please pray for me. I believe that before surgery God will heal me.
Replies
8
Views
440
Please pray for me, I have to clear the certification exam that I have today. I'm really scared. Today's day has been bad from morning, I pray that I pass this exam now. I promise that once I pass this exam I'll visit the temple straight for 7 days after my period ends. Please help me God.
Replies
8
Views
352
I'm from India my relative ### is in heart attack multiple block and advised for open heart surgery. She is ### years with high risk cadre. Please do pray for her survival. Lord Jesus Christ to release her heart block. Kindly do pray dear brothers and sisters.
Replies
14
Views
2K
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,978
Messages
16,805,597
Members
650,444
Latest member
Astiuthor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom