Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Praying that no charges will be filed against my family member, who is good and kind, who lost themself a bit over a very hurtful situation, I ask you God in the name of Jesus to make this happen. We are forever grateful. Amen
Replies
4
Views
236
Dear God, I love you with all my heart, I am thankful that my children are safe, my family is safe, that I still have my job and a place to live. I am sorry for taking what I had for granted, I am sorry for leaving your path, and I am sorry for I am a sinner. God only you know my situation...
Replies
11
Views
5K
Good morning holy spirit take charge of this day allow me to be comforted by your holy spirit in all the challenges am facing, may you stretch your hand upon my life and my finances so that I will be able to take care of my family amen.
Replies
9
Views
414
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,494
Messages
16,800,336
Members
650,015
Latest member
Lyruyroineth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom