Brother and Sister Need Prayer

Status
Not open for further replies.

gatrox

Banned
please pray for me and my ###. please pray that God delivers ### from the deep (Psalm 69:1-4, 14) and blesses ### in Christian ministries. please pray that God abundantly helps ### with her health concerns, job search, child custody, finding a church home, and overall well being. thank-you
 
For all these things we pray Lord. Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please send a prayer for my brother ### who has some health challenges with Kidney and Multi Myloma that God will heal him of this blood issue. We pray that he will restore his health back like he did before. Thank you for your prayers🙏
Replies
6
Views
317
My son is ### and he met a church girl ### months ago. She is such a flirt with all the guys at church or any guy that shows her attention. She is ###. She was meant to go away for Christmas but managed to convince her Dad to let her stay home and asked my son to housesit with her. We found out...
Replies
7
Views
313
Dear Brother and sister in Christ, Please pray for my job for nearly two months I don't have a job. I am searching for a new job. I am sending many applications but am not getting any proper responses from the employer. I also have to pay the loan EMI's and other house expenditures, so I don't...
Replies
6
Views
288
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,562
Messages
16,789,464
Members
649,127
Latest member
Kyroyport

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom