Broken Relationship Miracle

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

animallovez

Beloved of All
Father God, 

I pray that 2017 be the year of a miracle given by you. I pray that it be the year me and Z get back together for good. And everything between us will fall in place. Please let it be a  good year between us. I rebuke any evil spirits and the devil from having any ties between me and Z. Lord, I give it all to you, and I pray....

I thank you for Z, and I thank you for him being the father of my daughter. I ask for complete forgiveness from both you and him from all the wrongs i have done to him. I ask for peace for both him and myself from it. Father God, I come to you, pleading at your feet to restore my relationship with him. Give us a complete restoration. Father God, Work on our attitudes towards each other, teach us to be more loving, compassionate, patient, obedient, responsible, humble, forgiving, understanding, supportive, caring, good listener, trusting, honest, faithful, loyal, respect, confident, to be best friends, positive thinking, good communication, compromising, fun to be around, and please bring back good memories to him. I pray that you strongly strip away the anger, the bitterness, stubborness, laziness, pride, complacency, hurtful memories of the past, jealousy, agrivating one another, secrets, lies, negative thinking, insecurity, depression, fear, doubts, bossyness, fighting, and the devil from having control over our lives. I pray that we will treat each other right. I pray that you will give Z the heart to fall back in love with me. Please remove the thought of me being the girl who broke his heart. Please help us make time for one another. Let us find a babysitter for our daughter, and our work schedules match up. I .pray that you will open up all doors for us to get back together soon and stay together for a long time. I pray that you will make a way for us to have a loving, happy, fun, positive, strong relationship together. Father God,

I pray that Z will receive forgiveness and acceptance from all my family members and I pray that I will receive forgiveness and acceptance from all his family members. Please bring our family members to forgive and accept each other.  May everything be restored with your presence. In Jesus Christ let my prayer be adjusted according to the will of God. Lord, I need you, I thank you, I trust you, I love you. In Jesus Christ Name I Pray Amen

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.

A riveting and compelling call to prayer shows you that your prayer life can be what God intends it to be. The child of God is driven to say, “I must pray, pray, pray. I must put all my energy and all my heart into prayer. Whatever else I do, I must pray.” This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Top Bottom