Broken Marriage

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

myredeemerlives

Guest
I need strength to walk through a pending divorce my soon to be ex-husband stopped loving me
default_sad.png
because he's found a replacement for me during our marriage. I know God will help me not be bitter.
default_smile.png
 
Dear Friend, I prayed to God for You....!

May God bless You and fulfill all of your requests.

Amen.....!
 
You're a beautiful and strong person, him stopping loving you is his sin. Do not be bitter for you know you have done no wrong, God will help you get through this, hold your head up high. God's gift was to give us life, our gift to him is what we do with it. I have prayed for you and know you can get through this.
 
I am living this same situation. I have put all my love out to my husband and the other woman. If it is God's will that my husband come back...then he will. Know the same for yourself. There is no stronger faith than Love. Love and it will come back to you.
 
praying for u. i am going through the same thing. pray for me. thanks ### ###
 
God help her please in Jesus name. Amen.
 
Lord give this ### help to overcome this situation and the power to move on within the Lord's realms. Amen.
 
Dear sister, God be with U. Let u be strong. It is very hard I know I also pass this kind of story. But God is with me. Praise the Lord. I pray for u also God to give u a strength. Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Broken marriage for my niece. Her husband comitted adultery and left her and the children. She still loves him
Replies
11
Views
159
For 7 years I have been married to my wife. We have had ups and downs. God has blessed us abundantly with 3 healthy children (one is on the way as she's pregnant). However, for my wife our relationship is under intense pressure. She feels that she cannot trust me and doesn't feel safe around me...
Replies
8
Views
237
Please pray for my marriage. My husband has just broken the trust and unity of our marriage. I am devastated. I have grounds to leave now, but I long for our marriage to be healed. I don’t know what Jesus is willing to do for me realistically. I don’t have much faith. I don’t have much hope and...
Replies
6
Views
359
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,104
Messages
16,818,965
Members
651,181
Latest member
Gtorairport

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom