Broken Heart

  • Thread starter Thread starter Ava
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Ava

Guest
Father as I communicate to you in prayer. I ask that you send my spouse back to me. Please rebuke the other party and her associates out of our lives completely. I break the obeah witchcraft, spell, occult, that she placed on his life. No weapon formed against us shall prosper. Father, remove from his spirit, mind, body, soul, the sexual demon, lust and sexual feelings and put it back for only me by fire in Jesus name. I ask that you remove the glare off his eyes and his mother’s eyes to see the light and reality by fire in Jesus name. If there are any other things that are preventing us from being together I ask that you rebuke and destroy and mold it in the name of Jesus. Father I pray that he and my brother settle their differences calmly and they accept each other as soon as possible. I Claim Victory today in Jesus’ name.
 
I pray that your relationship will be fully restored and nothing shall come between you again in the PRECIOUS NAME OF JESUS CHRIST-AMEN
 
Lord, we pray in agreement and claim this victory in Jesus name...
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord please may my son change his mind about buying a motorcycle, please Lord I do not want to plead with him please help him to see the danger in it and help me have peace in Your protection. Lord please heal young Christian man's heart, it is broken by his first love who was abusive toward...
Replies
15
Views
231
I've been stuck in the military Q cult for over 4 years. Treated like a #TargetedIndividual and/or combination of "NO Contact military police protection". I cannot say enough about how aweful it's made my life. Apparently I am reincarnated and was a biblical figure. I AM NOT NOW nor do I want to...
Replies
13
Views
199
Lord please heal young Christian man's heart, it is broken by his first love who was abusive toward him, please draw him close to You and bring him of Your rescue and deep love for him In Jesus Name Amen.
Replies
13
Views
184
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,524
Messages
16,777,756
Members
648,079
Latest member
Qrloyser

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom