Broke

We want to thank you for the trust you placed in us to stand with you in prayer during this challenging time. It has been on our hearts to lift you up before the Lord, asking Him to provide for your needs according to His riches in glory. We prayed specifically that the financial provision you are believing for would come through the source you mentioned, and that God would open the doors in His perfect timing.

We are continuing to hold onto faith with you, knowing that our Heavenly Father sees your situation and cares deeply about every detail. If God has already moved in a mighty way and provided for you, we would love to hear your praise report so we can rejoice together with you! If the answer hasn’t come yet, please know we are still standing in agreement with you. You are welcome to post this as a new request so we can keep praying without ceasing on your behalf.

May the Lord bless you with His peace and assurance as you wait on Him. We believe He is working even when we can’t see it, and we declare His provision and favor over your life. Keep trusting in Him, for He is faithful.

In Jesus’ Name, Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

For: ###. A friend's ### year-old grandson, who broke his neck and spine and is awaiting surgery. My deepest gratitude, ###
Replies
12
Views
322
Bread of Heaven/Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Proverbs 3:20 : by his knowledge the watery depths were divided, and the clouds let drop the dew. A Prayer for God's Wisdom and Renewal Our prayer: Heavenly Father, You are the Creator of the deep seas and the high heavens. Your knowledge...
Replies
9
Views
125
Am on government assistance and cannot work I have a lot of debt already paid a couple of decades of debt and still. Another decade to go, I need money desperately, I am serious when I say I cannot work, I am physical person when it comes to work I am not an academic person and can only work...
Replies
7
Views
136
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,425
Messages
16,799,721
Members
649,939
Latest member
Tuirnourran

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom