Bro n sis in Christ Jesus. I'm ...

Carols

Humble Servant of All
Bro n sis in Christ Jesus. I'm giving my Praise report. My dry itchy face is feeling better today. No more scratching with nails. I'm feeling comfortable now. No itching. And my acidity also is feeling better today. Didn't give any trouble while I was in church. No bloating. No acidity. All was ok.. Thank you so much for your all prayers. And lastly my nephew ###'s allergy also is feeling better now.. he's fine now. All God's Glory. Thank you Jesus. For your love and mercy upon us. Amen. ♥️♥️🙏
 
I have prayed about this. In Jesus name.

James 5:16;
Therefore, confess your sins to one another and pray for one another, that you may be healed. The prayer of a righteous person has great power as it is working.

So in everything, do to others what you would have them do to you, for this sums up the Law and the Prophets. Matthew 7:12
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Bro n sis in Christ i have ### cough. ### cough. ### season. I need your all prayers for my cough healing 🙏.
Replies
5
Views
323
Bro n sis in Christ Jesus. Urgent prayer request. My 6mnts old Neice ### is continuously crying. Don't know what happened suddenly. Today she turned 6mnts. Not drinking milk also. Only crying. We don't know. Pls pray for her. To calm down. Stop crying. No temptation to come to her. We also...
Replies
8
Views
485
Thank you bro n sis in Christ for your all prayers. Yesterday I was not feeling good. Something strange, like not in mood of doing anything. Some thing worry like, frustrating. Not willing to talk or smile. Not willing to eat food. Was feeling dizzy also. Due to this reason I was not feeling...
Replies
10
Views
684
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,830
Messages
16,781,299
Members
648,391
Latest member
Sleedaraermond

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom