Bring Light

Status
Not open for further replies.

yahshuaboy

Servant of All
My Adonai, bring light to my darkness & show me how to love. Bless the poor, the needy & the lonely people today. Bless me with the faith, the love, the peace & the joy of Jesus. Hear & answer me, my Adonai. In Jesus name, Amen
 
May God fulfill all your desires...amen

In the sweet name of Jesus I pray. Amen.
 
God is a rewarder to those who diligently seek Him.

/>http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Hebrews%2011:6&version=KJV
 
God doesn't expect the impossible from us, He wants us to expect the impossible from Him. Take God at His Word that He cares about you, your mother, your family, those He love (1 Peter 5:7), by bringing everything to Him in prayer (Philippians 4:6), and trusting Him to direct your paths in life as He so PROMISED (Proverb 3:5-7). The power of God rests in the PROMISES of God. As you await God’s response I offer and pray this prayer with you:

Lord, lay some soul upon my heart and love that soul through me. If encouragement is needed, then encourage through me. If a warm touch is needed, then touch through me. If a prayer is needed, then pray through me Lord Jesus. Help me to see those whom others might overlook. I want to represent You, Jesus, and have a heart of compassion toward others. In Jesus’ name. Amen.
 
As the word of God says in Matthew 7:7, everything will be done in Jesus name. Amen
 
Let’s Pray: God I ask in Jesus’ name with all my heart, “That You will bless and encourage me to surrender all of me to You. I present and surrender to You my heart and my life. I surrender my thought life and appetites to You. Do what You need to do in me to make me whole in You. I give you permission to deliver me from me. Don’t let me be deceived. Don’t let me play the fool. If there is anything in my life that I place above my relationship with You, reveal it to me and do what You need to do to get my life in order. Help me get my priorities in order and keep my focus on You. If I have to say goodbye to friendships, relationships, or things in my life that You are not pleased with, I am willing. Lord Jesus help me and give me the strength to let it go.

Walk me back through my past and heal the wounds that are there. Heal me completely. Make me whole in You. Prepare me for what you have prepared for me. Make me ready for what you have ready for me. Show me the importance of and how to develop my skills. Show me how to always take God seriously, respect the things of God, and God’s Word. Anoint Me Lord Jesus when I am ready to do what You have called me to do. Teach me how to respect and protect that anointing. And God all that I have asked You to do for me in this prayer, please do the same for my family, friends, and the writer of this prayer. God do this for us all in Jesus’ name I pray. Amen, so be it!”

Be Blessed Today, Tomorrow, & Always,

Encourager ### ###, ###

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister

www.theencourager.net, www.encourager.us
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

LIFE IN I AM HEALED MY TOE IS HEALED AND THE BACK OF MY RIGHT FOOT NOW OMG HEALING TODAY MY GOD SHE DOESNT WANT ME HAPPY IN ANYTHING RIGHT THIS ENDS TODAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY PERIOD PERMANENTLY FOREVERMORE..…LIFE IN MYSELF MY 3 OFFSPRINGS OUR ALLIANCES OUR PETS ARE HEALED GREATLYYYYY.. BINDED UP...
Replies
12
Views
182
Bread of Heaven/ Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Psalm 78:14 : In the daytime also he led them with a cloud, and all the night with a light of fire. Historical Context This miracle took place during the Israelites’ journey from Egypt to the Promised Land. After God delivered them from...
Replies
10
Views
185
Dear God, You are my Supreme Father, and I am Your child. Yet I am going through pain without any fault of mine, and I do not understand why. Those who have falsely accused me and spoken untruths have hurt me deeply—###, ###, ###, ###, and anyone else involved. Please protect me, restore my...
Replies
10
Views
285
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,549
Messages
16,789,347
Members
649,119
Latest member
Alaynorureth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom