Bring Him Home And Let Us Flourish

  • Thread starter Thread starter lbrenner
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

lbrenner

Guest
Dear Lord - Father of all creation - I come to You humbly and with gratitude for all you have blessed me with. I come to you with a heavy and anxious heart. I desperately want ### to come home this week. And I want our love to grow and strengthen. For our love is from you, and it is honored and respected. Please let it continue. Please Heavenly Father - please reinstate ### this week and bring him home to us according to Your will. Please open the hearts and minds of the decision makers on Tuesday, the ###, that they will send him home this week. If it is to come to pass, I will eternally be grateful and in Awe of You. As I am today. If it is not your will, I ask that you strengthen me with Your Spirit so that I may endure this race to the end, persisting in Faith. Please Dear Lord - as your child I come to you. And I believe you are granting me our hearts' desire. I lift You up in Praise and Thankfulness. Please bring ### home this week. In Your son's name and our Saviour, Jesus Christ - in the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth, I ask these of You. Praise be to You - love, ###. AMEN.
 
Dear Lord I ask Lord that you answer this request according to your will. Lord you see and know all. I ask that you bless them Lord with your grace. In Jesus name I pray. Amen.
 
Beloved, I have prayed in Jesus’ name that God will bless you with the desires of your heart that is the will of God, according to His timing. God is never late. Wait on the Lord and be of good courage. God is in control. God Loves You. Trust Him. Read and meditate upon God's Word daily. God’s Word will bless you with peace and encouragement. God’s Word will lead, guide, and strengthen you. Encourager ### Flagg ~Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Precious Lord Jesus,
You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray to the Lord our God for my ### to return back home safely. Please bless the person who found him post him on Facebook ### or ###, ###, ### lost dog for me to find him and return him back home safely. I pray to you Father God to please watch over him and bless him to return back home...
Replies
6
Views
305
Heavenly Father, I poured my heart out to my husband by text tonight. I can't sleep. My health is failing. I'm so tired. I need my husband home. I've been reading his medical records and all the lies his sister and daughter have told doctors and friends against me. I don't even care about any of...
Replies
6
Views
261
God, I have forgiven my husband and his mistress for their actions. I pray you open their spiritual eyes and ears to see and hear you as you tell them what they are doing is wrong. Please remove her and all other temptation away from his life and do not allow her to continue to pursue him. Bring...
Replies
5
Views
504
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,791
Messages
16,815,085
Members
651,017
Latest member
Tyraomareinrin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom