Bring Him Back To Me Soon

  • Thread starter Thread starter Grace1
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Grace1

Guest
God this is my morning prayer, I want to simply ask please Holy Spirit speak to the man I love, touch him right now and make him think about me, the girl he fell in love with, let him remember only the good in me. Let him believe I am sorry and changed, let him believe it will NOW work. Let him forgive me, tell him not to let me go and move on, tell him not to delete my number, tell him to pursue me. In Jesus name. Amen.
 
Last edited:
EVERYTHING WILL TURN AROUND FOR YOUR FAVOUR IN JESUS NAME!
 
Pray for God's perfect will to be done in your life. The safest place in the whole wide world is in the will of God!!!
 
TGrace1,

God loves you. He hears your prayers. Please know that He does all according to His good plans.

There is a new confidence that whatever I ask the Father, it is mine. Why? Because He loves me. This has opened a new door in my heart to believe and receive from God.

If you’ll allow this love from God to grow in your heart, it will solve so many of the problems you face. That’s because you will be totally secure and confident in the Father’s care and love.

God’s love will be so alive in you that it will remove worry and cause you to lay down your life for others. Your focus will no longer be on yourself. It will be on God’s love for you, your love for Him and your love for others.

You can become so consumed by God’s love that you won’t even notice when an offensive word is spoken against you. It just won’t affect you. God’s love for you will become so real that every response will come out of a pure, love-filled heart. The greater the awareness you have of God’s love for you, the greater love you will have for others.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

PRAISE THE LORD, LAST DAY I TALKED WITH MY MOM REGARDING MARRIAGE AND ABOUT WHEN THEY WILL START SEARCHING THEY TOLD WE WILL BUT I DONT KNOW WHEN THEY WILL START TO SEARCH THEY ARE TELLING ME TO WAIT FOR THE RIGHT PERSON INSTEAD OF RUSHING INTO IT SHE TOLD IT POLITELY. BUT MY TIME IS GOING OUT...
Replies
10
Views
102
I ask God to forgive my sins and what I HV done to my boyfriend. I want him to bring him back to me, I love him so much but he left me Coze my parents but I need him and I don't no wat to do.
Replies
5
Views
238
God, I have forgiven my husband and his mistress for their actions. I pray you open their spiritual eyes and ears to see and hear you as you tell them what they are doing is wrong. Please remove her and all other temptation away from his life and do not allow her to continue to pursue him. Bring...
Replies
5
Views
504
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,452
Messages
16,811,262
Members
650,806
Latest member
Lyruisin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom