Bring ### Back Together

  • Thread starter Thread starter Kookalooka8
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

Kookalooka8

Guest
Please pray for myself ### and my boyfriend ###. He has a lot of pain and anger towards me. I pray that God takes all the bad feelings away. And that he has love and trust about our relationship. And that we can get past all these problems. Please pray that ### will stop living in the past and have faith in our relationship. Please bring us back together. I love him so much God just talk to him please. Help him to see the love we have and we can get through this.
 
Dear Lord, please have Your mercy upon ###. Please help him to be renewed spiritually. Please his mind with peace, love and joy. Please bless this relationship and please use it to glorify Your name. In Jesus' name. Amen!
 
Dear Friend, I prayed to God for You.

May God bless You and fulfill all of your Wishes.

Amen....!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord, I realized what I did, and promised to devote myself to change and commitment to be a better man. Please soften our hearts, heal our pain, fix our misunderstandings, and in your God's timing bring both our hearts together again. Lord, I pray for our reconciliation. Remove old barriers...
Replies
7
Views
148
Please pray for healing in the hearts of ### and ###. Our family has been torn apart by misunderstandings, financial stress and depression from loss of life. There is so much love and happiness shared between our family. Please pray for togetherness to bring this happy family back together, for...
Replies
11
Views
203
They have a great relationship but are young and it became too real for them, too fast and my daughter pushed him away and said let’s be friends. They barely talk but both still care deeply and I don’t want them to lose each other as everyone knows they are meant to be.
Replies
7
Views
90
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,148
Messages
16,819,312
Members
651,208
Latest member
Qoiville

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom