Brethrens pls pray join me "Father in the mighty name

Helga

Prayer Partner
Brethrens pls pray join me
"Father in the mighty name of Jesus Christ, I request for my salary arrears from Oct 2017 to date. Open doors/job that will satisfy me spiritually, mentally and financially that no man can close. In Jesus Mighty name I pray n Believe AMEN
 
Heavenly Father hear our prayers. In Jesus Name I Pray Amen

I trust you Jesus
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Praise and thanks to God for the above prayer. I was partially paid and believe even the balance will be cleared with time.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Father God I come to you in Spirit and in truth thank you for showering me with your grace and mercy. God I am truly thankful for the blessing of friends and family that you trusted me with while surrounding me with love. Father God I thank you for the cross and for our salvation. And I'm so...
Replies
8
Views
357
I would like you to please pray for ### he is the father of my two daughters my adult daughter ### and ### and he has been out of their lives since we got divorced back in ### he's remarried has another daughter and a stepson and he has not been there for my daughters and when he did try to come...
Replies
6
Views
417
El Roi the God that sees me and knows me please grant me travelling Opening Doors with travelling financial Helpers in Jesus Mighty Name Amen. Oh Lord I pray for financial Breakthroughs with multiple Opening Doors in Jesus Mighty Name Amen. Oh my Heavenly Father, please by your Compassionate...
Replies
6
Views
525
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,626
Messages
16,813,410
Members
650,918
Latest member
Kareonoroinance

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom