Breakthrough

  • Thread starter Thread starter bell
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

bell

Guest
Please bless me with a marriage partner Lord! I'm waiting on you...I also ask for your blessing upon the sale of my apartment.
 
Lord, we pray for each person who posts their prayer request at this web site:

Hear from heaven, even from your dwelling-place, their prayer request, and maintain their cause, and forgive those who have sinned against you. Now, O my God, let, I urge you, your eyes be open, and let your ears be attentive, to the prayer request that is made in this place. Please grant it according to your will.

In Jesus Name, Amen!
 
I would like to share a true story with you...When my oldest daughter was young I was a youth group leader and I had all the girls in the group write down everything they wanted in a husband...personality, godly, coloring, height, everything you want in a husband...fold it, pray and anoint it with oil, pray for your husband on a regular and see what God does. My daughter did this when she was 14 years old and everything she asked for in a husband down to height and color eyes was answered through my son-in-law. He is 6'7" and when I read it back then I told her "do you know how tall that is?" she said she didn't care that's what she wanted...so be it that's what she got...pray for your husband as though he is already with you God has a divine husband for you and you want nothing less than God's choice for you...so sister in Jesus name I come together with you and ask God to bless your husband and when God is ready to reveal him and put you together in union as one with your mate and use you both for the glory and honor of His kingdom, in Jesus name...
 
We would like to pray for you and your apartment sale. Through Jesus we pray for a person to whom this person can enjoy and have a lasting relationship with. Please hear our prayer O Lord. Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

need breakthrough miracles in four areas. 1) Please pray that God grants me clarity, focus, and success in completing professional certification exam and other courses. 2) I am also believing God for a new job, employment visa with a good salary so I can move out and live independently. 3) I am...
Replies
9
Views
141
I need breakthrough miracles in four areas. 1) Please pray that God grants me clarity, focus, and success in my professional certification exam. 2) I am also believing God for a new job, employment visa with a good salary so I can move out and live independently. 3) I am trusting God for the...
Replies
7
Views
177
I need breakthrough miracles in four areas. Please pray that God grants me clarity, focus, and success in my professional certification exam. I am also believing God for a new job with a good salary so I can move out and live independently. I am trusting God for the miracle of the right life...
Replies
7
Views
197
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,819
Messages
16,815,295
Members
651,024
Latest member
Wyneatel

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom