Breakthrough

  • Thread starter Thread starter agneskebonang
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

agneskebonang

Guest
Am very unhappy with life and I feel so depressed most times, God help me.
 
LORD,

Fill this ### heart with the peace that surpasses all understanding.

Jesus name - Amen
 
Lord help this individual to read more of God's word and become inspired by the light of his walk so that they may become excited in the gift that Christ gave us the fact he died for us on the cross. Amen.
 
Dear Heavenly Father I pray for this person and ask you to fill their life with your awesome presence, and their mind with your peace! Lord please bless them and help them to come to know you personally, that they fall in love with Jesus! And please lift that spirit of doubt and depression, and replace it with a desire for life! God said I set before you, life and death, choose life! The closer we get to God in our relationship with Him, the more our life is fulfilled in Him! Lord I ask for you to show your unfailing love to this person in the Precious Name of Jesus Christ! Amen! God Bless You! Please don't give up! God really cares about you! You will always be precious to Him! And I care about you! As well as all your friends at this prayer ministry, Sincerely believing God for you! ###. Cast all your care upon Him,for He careth for you! ( 1 Peter 5:7 ) I will keep you in my prayers always! ( ### )
 
Oh God hear this cry for joy to be into her life.

I stand in agreement with this prayer and ask that you heal her hurting heart.

Amen
 
to all my sisters and brothers thank you for all your prayers and please keep me more in your prayers. i need a miracle quick am getting out of my mind.
 
###, I pray you find some hope and joy in your life. If you haven't already talked to your Doctor, I pray that you be led to a Doctor who can help you in treating your depression. God's strength is made perfect in our weakness, and I will be praying for you!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for the defeat of demonic evil spirits of Lucifer and witchcraft currently taking my finances captive, creating depression and torture. please pray for breakthroughs now.
Replies
10
Views
113
I’ve posted here before asking for prayers, but I’m so desperate for a job breakthrough that I can’t help but post again. The job market where I live is extremely difficult right now, and after almost a year of searching, I feel exhausted and defeated. Would you please pray for me? The stress...
Replies
10
Views
85
I’m just praying for a breakthrough. I need Him to come into my life with a breakthrough. I accept whatever that breakthrough he feels I need. But Lord come into my life and fix it 🙏🏼
Replies
13
Views
160
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,895
Messages
16,816,197
Members
651,068
Latest member
Astoynar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom