Breakthrough

Status
Not open for further replies.

Love56

Account Closed
Please pray that God is intervening and he will do a miracle and clear and cancel all my debts and bless me with a much higher income, and am filled with all the Holy Spirit.

That God will bless me with all the desires of my heart Psalms 37:4, in Jesus name, Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Jesus thank you. I love you. You always make a way out of no way. Please bless me with a new job preferably remote with higher pay and a Christian environment. I pray that you would bless me with a full settlement in my car accident that I didn't cause because I am in debt because of this...
Replies
9
Views
317
Please pray for my financial breakthrough, debts and commitments are heavy for me. Thank you so much 🙏🏽
Replies
7
Views
135
Dear family, I trust that you are doing well. May you kindly assist me with your prayers. I need a financial breakthrough from God of just $### so that i may clear my outstanding debts and start over on a clean slate. This is causing me sleepless nights and anxiety as I recently discovered that...
Replies
10
Views
191
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,134
Messages
16,796,521
Members
649,677
Latest member
Chuemere

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom