Breakthrough To The Fff Troubles In Our Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Member-3109359

Guest
Husband, daughter and I are living with a precious pastor. We would appreciate your pray for marriage, family, and financial breakthroughs. God Bless, ###
 
Lord, I pray you protect and bless this family in the name of Jesus Christ the Son of the Living God.
 
Father I bring this family before you. I pray that you will bless and strengthen their marriage. I pray that you would give them wisdom and guidance as a couple. I pray that you would grant wisdom in the area of finances. And bless them with favor that they may obtain their own residence. For you promise to provide all of our needs according to your riches and glory through Christ Jesus. In Jesus name. Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

We would like to request prayer for healing and a financial breakthrough,for this family,and others as well. . Pray that my husband and myself,have good lab results,and that I have no trouble with them finding a vein,it is hard to find at times,and so painful,with small veins.In Jesus name,we...
Replies
11
Views
351
Subject: Prayer Request for Financial Breakthrough, Provision, and Favor Dear Prayer Ministry, Greetings in the precious name of our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ. I humbly ask for your prayers during this season of waiting and believing God for His divine provision and breakthrough. Please pray...
Replies
9
Views
166
Hello everyone, Please pray for me, my husband, and our daughter. Please pray that God will protect us from untimely death, accidents, serious illness, and all harm, especially since our daughter is still very young. Please pray that God will bless us with long, healthy lives according to His...
Replies
11
Views
195
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,165
Messages
16,807,728
Members
650,580
Latest member
Blirnuertor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom