Breakthrough To Fulfill God's Will

  • Thread starter Thread starter kumahs
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

kumahs

Guest
I am in my final year at the university. I wish to establish an NGO and be engaged in the service of God and to mankind, a fulfilment of what makes me to start the school.

2. That God will see me through the school successfully with 1st class upper.

3. That God shall supply all the resources I need to set up the NGO.

4. That the initial vision shall be broaden and deepen to carry out the vision to God's expectation and glory alone.

5. God should grant me the needed wisdom, power and anointing with a heart of humility to serve Him all the rest of my life.

My thanks to you.
 
Child of God,

Let’s Pray….God I ask in Jesus’ name, “That You will daily, each and every day surround me with Your protection and guidance and bless me with the wisdom to accept it. Whisper Your Words of encouragement, leadership, and wisdom into my ears. Bless me with strength and courage in spite of what I see, hear or will have to go through. Open up the doors in my life that need to be open. Surround me with Men and Women of God who truly love and care about me to help and encourage me on my Christian journey. Give me the wisdom to always guard, protect, and respect the anointing You have placed upon my life. May I always seek to please You in all I say, do, and think. And Lord Jesus all that I have asked You to do for me in this prayer please do the same for every Christian in my family and the writer of this prayer.

When U Think of Me…Pray 4 ###,

Encourager ### ###, ###

www.theencourager.net/ www.encourager.us

PS: If You Truly, Really, Absolutely Want To Be Blessed…Obey God’s Word!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My marriage is struggling. I feel like it's falling apart no matter how much I try to hold it together. I've asked God to show me what He wants me to do. To guide me in glorifying Him. Is He making my marriage so difficult because He never intended for us to be together??? Or maybe this is just...
Replies
10
Views
356
Dear brothers and sisters in Christ, Thank you for standing with me in prayer. My greatest desire is that God's perfect will be accomplished in every area of my life and that everything He does through me will bring glory to Jesus Christ and become a blessing to many people, communities, and...
Replies
9
Views
201
Heavenly Father, my Abba, my Refuge and my Strength, I come before You with confidence, not because of my own ability, but because You are my Father. You know every burden I carry, every prayer I have whispered, every battle I have fought, every tear I have cried and every dream You have placed...
Replies
9
Views
171
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,623
Messages
16,790,243
Members
649,181
Latest member
Dwozaergate

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom