Lykyteros

Disciple of Prayer
I pray for my ### to come very quickly and God to locate me to people who matter
I pray for wisdom knowledge and blessing favor to my life and my family/ children/ ###/ friends/
I pray for total healing in my life
All I pray in Jesus name

Amen
 
```markdown
I pray for my Visa to come very quickly and God to locate me to people who matter
I pray for wisdom knowledge and blessing favor to my life and my family/ children/ wife / friends/
I pray for total healing in my life
All I pray in Jesus name

Amen

God says that if two people on earth agree about anything they ask He will do it.​


He puts it this way:​


Matthew 18:19​

19 “Again, truly I tell you that if two of you on earth agree about anything they ask for, it will be done for them by my Father in heaven.​

​

I will be praying in agreement with all of your prayers from now on.​



John 8:36

So if the Son sets you free, you will be free indeed

​

​

Romans 8:28​

​

28 And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose.​



​

​

​

```
 
[FONT=book antiqua][FONT=book antiqua][FONT=book antiqua][SIZE=5][COLOR=rgb(0, 0, 0)]I have prayed in Jesus' name that God will hear and grant your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. Thank You, Jesus. Amen![/COLOR][/FONT][/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT]

Let Us Pray: God I ask You in Jesus' name to protect all those I love, care about, the writer of this prayer, and myself from Covid-19. Bless each of us to prosper, walk in excellent health, and never stop growing in the grace and knowledge of Christ Jesus. Help us all to keep our focus on You, trust You, walk in the faith, love, peace, security, wisdom, and joy of Your Word. May we greet each day with a heart of thanksgiving, praise, and gratitude unto You for who You are, all You have done, and will do in our lives. God encamp Your angels all around us to protect us all from all sicknesses, evil, hurt, harm, danger, accidents, the plans of our enemies, and the plans of the enemy of our souls. God forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so. Thank You Jesus.

Please click on the links below and pray each prayer over your life.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

1. Protection at Work Please pray for God’s protection over me, my work, my position, and my reputation. May He shield me from those working against me. 2. Right Leadership Please pray that God prevents any wrong person from being appointed as my immediate boss and gives me a fair, supportive...
Replies
9
Views
119
Hello. My name is ### and I've been searching for a job since ### and I've been unsuccessful despite my best efforts. Making matters worse is my chronic health issues. Whenever it looks like things are looking up, I fall ill. Even now I've been dealing with a medical issue for over a year. I...
Replies
10
Views
215
Praise God. Please pray for me to receive a financial breakthrough I am really struggling financially to meet my needs. Please may God do me a favour and help me to get enough money to cater for my needs and also a high paying job. AMEN
Replies
10
Views
203
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,286
Messages
16,797,757
Members
649,832
Latest member
Bliuhaven

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom