Breakthrough Plz

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blessed777

Beloved of All
I speak and declare into existence 100 fold right now all the way into physical I bind all this word on earth as it is bound in heaven and I loose the creative power of the word into my life in every area as it is loosed in heaven I am the head not the tail Deut.28:13 I have favor with God and with man Luke 2:52 No one has an arm like you Lord full of power and might Job 40:9 Heb.4:12 Quick and powerful I receive miracles of deliverance for my life Dan.6:27 Release your arrows of Lord's deliverance in my life 2 Kings 13:17 Bless me and surround with favor like a shield Ps.5:12 Father Jehovah NISSI hide me and my prayers from the enemy and the secret counsel of the wicked bring your mighty arm and make a way there is no way Lord ### and I get a nice home I can afford cheap, faithful loving Husband gets set free of any ungodly soul ties evil doers addictions entanglements all roots of wickedness are as rottenness holding him back from God's will and comes in my life before Valentine's Day so we can spend it together, good sleep tonight, no back pay rent and 2 bedroom very low rent miracle from ###, hair extensions long black free or cheap, tattoo finished nicely free or cheap, stereo put in my car correctly free or cheap, ### and I no more confusion God's will done between us I speak death to our assignments in our relationship and selfish prayers word curses over us not in God's will flip everything the enemy has used in my life for bad for good in Jesus Name Amen
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord I pray that my son will be saturated with Your peace, joy, obedient, gratefulness, satisfaction and favor in every aspect of his life today. Lord, thank You for faithfully answering our prayer and granting my son a peaceful calm night last night. Lord I ask that he will have no more set...
Replies
11
Views
104
1. Protection at Work Please pray for God’s protection over me, my work, my position, and my reputation. May He shield me from those working against me. 2. Right Leadership Please pray that God prevents any wrong person from being appointed as my immediate boss and gives me a fair, supportive...
Replies
9
Views
119
Dear Heavenly Father, I come before You today acknowledging my limits and the heavy burdens I am carrying. Lord, You know exactly what is draining my strength and causing me distress. I ask for Your supernatural relief to wash over my mind, body, and spirit. Please break through the barriers and...
Replies
7
Views
110
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,490
Messages
16,800,312
Members
650,012
Latest member
Karaurdinsor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom