Breaking of chains of captivity

Father I praise and glorify your holy name Father I offer this prayer to You
I ask in the Mighty Name of Jesus Amen
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for me. I have been under constant stalking, surveillance, and harassment for seven years. I ask God to quickly move me out of this environment and give me a fresh start. I am exhausted and deeply need His peace and protection. Thank you.
Replies
19
Views
286
Dear Family Of God, Today I'd like to pray over a portion of scripture. He came to set the captives free. I pray that the power of GOD fight for my freedom in accordance to his WORD. He says, he exalted his WORD, above himself. Please stand with me in faith and prayer over this. All these things...
Replies
7
Views
162
This urgent prayer for sobriety needing God immediate inter The help my ### to overcome temptation, asking for divine intervention to break the cycle of addiction over my ### , relieve guilt, and provide the wisdom and self-control necessary to choose a healthy, sober path. Lord, take away...
Replies
9
Views
227
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,190
Messages
16,797,009
Members
649,746
Latest member
Vuoseth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom