Breaking My Soul Contract

Status
Not open for further replies.

Greenhornet76

Prayer Partner
Heavenly Father, I break my soul contract in Jesus name with the enemy and his ungodly ways and tricks I surrender the enemy to you in Jesus name, Hallelujah.
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Heavenly father I come to in the Precious name of Jesus, seeking your Divine intervention, in this situation, father break every Chain that is connecting thus woman, my Husband lord break all ungodly soul ties lord Godly people to speak in my husband ears. Lord Break every chain every spirit of...
Replies
9
Views
180
My precious heavenly father I come to you in the name of Jesus I come before you right now and I want to lift up my daughter ### and my granddaughter ### and my daughter ### my daughter ### is ###'s mother ### has been battling with anorexia for a very long time Lord God it's been over 4 years...
Replies
10
Views
337
My sister-in-law, name ###, has been very evil and envious of me and my marriage and the love me and my husband have. She lived with me and my husband for four years when I newly got married, as part of my father-in-law's inheritance that belongs to my husband by rights, and she has caused so...
Replies
8
Views
370
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,001
Messages
16,817,707
Members
651,122
Latest member
Woereorroth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom