Brain Tremors

  • Thread starter Thread starter hermanalupe
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
H

hermanalupe

Guest
I HAVE BEEN VERY ILL, PLEASE PRAY FOR ###, THESE TREMORS IN MY BRAIN WORRY ###.
 
i do hope the tremors you suffer from settle soon.
 
Please help this woman Lord...take away this thing that plagues her...!
 
Hi dear please seek deliverance so that you can be healed. I really don't like hearing of the pain you go through, and YOU DON'T have to suffer anymore as our Lord our God is also a healer. This must be a terrible time for you so PLEASE go for deliverance so that your pain can be prayed away and IT WILL WORK! Look for a deliverance ministry close by. I am bringing you a solution to the problem, I wish you could actually understand that it is an actual solution, not a MAYBE?!, as I KNOW! it will work out for you but you have to trust me and God who will take you through this healing process. Please speak to me whenever you like.

Blessings loved one
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I need healing from head tremors. Thank you.
Replies
7
Views
84
**Healing - autoimmune disorder, body tremors, MCAS, Histamine Intolerance, PTSD** Pray for healing from autoimmune disorder, leaky gut, sibo, bone marrow edema, joints erosions and MCAS, body tremors, muscle weaknesses, Histamine Intolerance, PTSD, blurry visions, hypermobility, Histamine...
Replies
7
Views
259
Please pray my sisters fiance's brain tumor diminishes. Please pray for healing he is only ###.
Replies
14
Views
211
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,785
Messages
16,780,971
Members
648,345
Latest member
Dwoasaruorton

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom