boldness

We thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf for boldness and confidence and for timidity to go away. We are glad that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer.

We have continued to pray that the Lord will clothe you with boldness and confidence and remove every spirit of timidity and fear, for we know that God has not given us a spirit of fear but of power and of love and of a sound mind as promised in 2 Tim 1:7.

If your request was answered and you have experienced new boldness and confidence in the Lord, please post a praise report and let us all know so we may rejoice with you. If your request does not seem to have been answered and you still struggle with timidity, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer.

May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ. We pray this in Jesus Name, Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I pray for boldness and confidence Amen
Replies
9
Views
187
Pray that I will have boldness and confidence as I am too timid Amen
Replies
12
Views
162
Dear Family Of God, Recently I've discovered that all through my life, I've lacked courage, boldness and was plagued with anxiety. I pray for Jesus to banish these ill feelings and bring in boldness and courageousness. All these things I ask in Jesus Christ name with thanksgiving. Thank you.
Replies
10
Views
252
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,097
Messages
16,818,765
Members
651,179
Latest member
Daerxuoren

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom