Board Examz N For Peace

  • Thread starter Thread starter hazel fernandes
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
H

hazel fernandes

Guest
I thank u lord fr helping me to concentrate n memorize my studies. I hv alot to thank u for Jesus for d peace within my family members. Its nly by ur grace dt makes me feel so secured. Lord i need ur guidance most throughly nw dat i need to give my best i pray for self control n awarenes of wat m doing plz help lord for lately i too feel very low in my heart for a vrry unknown reason i just feel i wana cry or sumthin like dat very weird feelings n i hv to b carefull of all dt i do cz der r expectations from me n i beliv in Jesus his grace n blessings n his precious blood dat vl resuce me fron dis inner disturbances. I jus knw dat i dnt rly know wats in store fr me bt i jus wana do d ryte thing n b at peace. How i long fr it. ...I pray lord in thanksgiving dt u vl renew things fr my family n me too. M sorry n i ask fr forgiveness dt i hv been so absent mynded in my behaviour. I feel horrible sumhw mayb fr alot of things, things i wish i hadn't done n all of it i dnt knw wats d disturbance wailing in me. I dont want dis restlessness any more its eating me from inside n i pray to u to forgive me father God plzzzzz n i hv to b remynded of my goal my aim. I love u Jesus, prase u Jesus, thank u Jesus amen
 
I have some of the very same feelings lately. I wish I knew what was going on with me. It makes me sad, but I will pray for you to have strength, and guidance from our heavenly father. In Jesus name I pray Amen.
 
Thanks and we do pray in one accord for deliverance and I believe it's gonna be fine praise God for always being there.
 
I am praying for you. Everything is going to be alright. I have asked God in Jesus’ name to bless you with the desires of God’s heart for your life. God knows what is best for his each one of HIS children. God wants the best for you. God wants the best for you.

From My Heart to Yours… Happy New Year 2012

Let’s Pray: God Thank You for allowing me to live and see another day, another New Year. Thank You for 2012. With all that is within me I say, Thank YOU. I praise You. I bless Your Holy name. There is nothing, no one, nor anything other than You worthy of worship.You alone are worthy of all Glory and Honor. Let me always walk in the respect and honor that You deserve.

God I ask in Jesus name “Encourage me to be my best self this year at all times. Let this New Year cause and bring about an acceleration and fulfillment of Your purpose for my life. Motivate me daily to live my purpose driven life. Open up my heart, my mind, and anoint my ears to hear what You are saying to me through Your Word. You are the potter I am the clay. Work on me. Work Your Will in my life. Take me beyond my limits and boundaries to Your unlimited capacities as You work Your awesome power in my life. Cover and protect me as I allow You to purify me. Continue to bring me into my metamorphosis like the caterpillar. Transform me by the renewing of my mind through the Word of God, so that I may know and prove what is good, acceptable, and the perfect will of God. Let me come forth as pure gold. Let me become inward and outward all glorious for the King of Kings.

Let love, peace, healing, excellent health, joy, happiness, prosperity, protection, and the favor of God reign within the walls of my home and upon my life as I surrender my life and my will to YOU. God You are my source. Let every need be met in my life and home. You are the source of my strength. Strengthen and develop my faith in You like never before. And God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for all those I love and care about and the writer of this prayer. I ask all of this in Jesus Name. And I Thank You God for Answering this prayer with a Yes and Amen. Amen!â€

Encourager ###, LM, CS

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister

www.theencourager.net www.encourager.us
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I’m asking for prayers for my upcoming ### on ### here in ###. Please pray for wisdom, calm nerves, and clarity of mind. I pray that God guides my hands, helps me recall my studies, and grants me the grace to pass and earn my license. Thank you and God bless!
Replies
13
Views
217
Please pray for me as I prepare to take the Physician Licensure Examination this October. This will be my first board exam, and I am feeling both excited and nervous. Because I still have hospital duties, I have not been able to study as much as I would like, and I often feel physically and...
Replies
11
Views
180
Please pray for me to pass my Nursing board exam (NCLEX PN exam) which is on ### at ###. Please pray that God supplies me the correct answers. Please pray that I pass the test with flying colors, that everything is going to be easy & I able to answer them correctly & confidently. Please pray...
Replies
9
Views
208
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,966
Messages
16,794,057
Members
649,543
Latest member
Krdaelsor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom