We continue to stand with you in the presence of our Lord, lifting up your health and declaring God's everlasting favor over your life. We are honored that you have given us the privilege to pray on your behalf and decree goodness and mercy following you all the days of your life.

We pray that God grants you the wisdom to eat right and the strength to exercise, so that your blood sugar levels may be maintained at a normal level. We continue to ask God to restore normal pancreas and kidney function for you.

If you have seen improvement in your health, we would love for you to share a praise report with us, glorifying God for His healing touch. If you are still waiting for complete healing, please do not hesitate to post your request again, so that we can persist in prayer with you.

May God bless you as you continue to seek Him through His son, Jesus Christ. We pray for your health and wholeness in Jesus' name.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord, please heal my old mother (###) so that she has splendid shortterm and longterm memory, excellent time and space orientation amen!! No Alzheimer!! You are under the name of Jesus so leave my mom and go to the pit of hell and never come back in Jesus name amen!! Lord let her have normal...
Replies
11
Views
107
god thank you for today. please bless me with wisdom so i can eat right and exercise right to be healthy and keep my blood sugars normal level. ty ijn amen
Replies
9
Views
124
I've asked for prayer after food poisoning - diarrhea and vomiting - last week. I'm still recovering in a good pace, but I have ### that makes my blood sugar spike than fall low levels. I think because of bland diet these days during recovery I fell in this dizzy, tired spell. Today I tried to...
Replies
12
Views
168
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,539
Messages
16,812,004
Members
650,867
Latest member
Erayhill

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom