Blessings

  • Thread starter Thread starter Thankful4life
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

Thankful4life

Guest
Sometimes it's hard to ask for more, when you are so grateful for the abundant blessings showered on you, starting with salvation. Lord, I know you have a plan for all of our lives, and a season we must go through. I come to you in request that you bless my ### with more support in female friendships. She has tried so hard in her circle of other mom friends and everyone seems so busy. I feel her pain of rejection and it hurts me to see her this way, and I can't be there to fulfill this need. I love her and I know you do too, you have a plan, know her wants and needs and will provide. Thank you in advance, I know you will take care of her, and wrap her in your love for now.

Amen
 
Dear friend I prayed to God for you.

May God bless you and fulfill all of your requests.

Amen ....!
 
What a friend we have in Jesus. He is a lovely friend and loves all of us. Father be with this ### so that she may know Your love and can feel Your presence in her life. God's love is above all and is unconditional. Let not her heart be troubled and bless her with your loving kindness and patience. Let all this happen for the glory of our savior Lord Jesus Christ. Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Today we're celebrating my mom's birthday, all though her character never shows gratitude is harsh specially towards my dad, me and brother Lord please we want to honor you but touch her heart she claims to be your daughter yet she doesn't show repentance has been for years her patter is very...
Replies
11
Views
165
Jesus, I pray for my daughter to release herself completely from this very toxic relationship swiftly with no regrets. I declare that this young man and his mother will not steal her peace, her purpose, or her love and unity with her family. God's bless her with. Protect me and my family from...
Replies
8
Views
188
Jesus, I pray for my daughter to release herself completely from this very toxic relationship swiftly with no regrets. I declare that this young man and his mother will not steal our her peace, her purpose, or her love and unity with her family. Restore our broken relationship and the...
Replies
6
Views
174
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,497
Messages
16,811,705
Members
650,837
Latest member
Tskiaroth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom