Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
Please pray for me ### for GOD ALMIGHTY and Jesus Christ to miraculously and urgently bless me with financial blessings, provision and abundance. My financial situation is dire and bleak I'm in urgent need of miraculous financial blessings. GOD bless ###
Hi,
My name is ###, and I live in a nursing home in ###, ###.
Please pray for me. I'm under a lot of stress, especially financial stress, and it's destroying my mind and body.
It's making me very sick.
I'm in a financial crisis right now. I'm having a lot of trouble getting my $### SSI...
My life is much bigger than this cycle of negativity, there is purpose and passions, opportunities, and access, that I will take advantage of. Thank you for saving my life by removing all threats and obstacles of financial ruin and replaced it with prosperity, now. As for the danger of eviction...