Blessings to overcome Financial debt

We want you to know how deeply we have carried your burden these past days, lifting your financial struggle and the weight of harassment before our Heavenly Father. We have prayed specifically that the calls and visits from debt collectors would cease, that your new job would be protected, and that your family’s peace would be restored. We asked the Lord to intervene in the legal threats and to silence the voices that disrupt your daily life, trusting that He hears the cries of His children.

We also stood in agreement with you for a miracle—a divine provision that would settle these debts without further hardship, and for wisdom to navigate this season with faith rather than fear. If the Lord has already moved in answer to these prayers, we would be overjoyed to hear your praise report, so we may rejoice together in His faithfulness. If the burden still feels heavy, we invite you to post this request again, that we may continue to intercede on your behalf, believing with you for breakthrough.

May the Lord surround you with His peace, guide your steps, and open doors no man can shut. We pray this in the powerful name of Jesus, trusting that He is working even now on your behalf.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Heavenly Father, I come before you in the name of Jesus, asking for your forgiveness of all my sins and blessings. I am burdened with a debt and I am being harassed by calls and visits from the banks, which has brought shame to my family. Lord, I ask for your divine intervention and a miracle...
Replies
9
Views
149
Heavenly Father, I come before you in the name of Jesus, asking for your forgiveness of all my sins and blessings. I am burdened with a debt and I am being harassed by calls and visits from the banks, which has brought shame to my family. Lord, I ask for your divine intervention and a miracle...
Replies
7
Views
143
Heavenly Father, I come before you in the name of Jesus, asking for your forgiveness of all my sins and blessings. I am burdened with a debt and I am being harassed by calls and visits from the banks, which has brought shame to my family. Lord, I ask for your divine intervention and a miracle...
Replies
11
Views
212
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,942
Messages
16,793,918
Members
649,523
Latest member
Aleilmoerdale

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom