Blessing for your ###!!!!O heavenly Father, Almighty God, we ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Blessing for your HOME!!!!

O heavenly Father, Almighty God, we humbly beseech Thee to bless and sanctify this house and all who dwell therein and everything else in it, and do Thou vouchsafe to fill it with all good things; grant to them, O Lord, the abundance of heavenly blessings and from the richness of the earth every substance necessary for life, and finally direct their desires to the fruits of Thy mercy. At our entrance, therefore, deign to bless and sanctify this house as Thou didst deign to bless the house of Abraham, of Isaac, and of Jacob; and may the angels of Thy light, dwelling within the walk of this house, protect it and those who dwell therein. Through Christ our Lord. Amen.

Translated by Most Reverend ### Bishop of ###
 
Mar 11:22 And Jesus answering saith unto them, Have faith in God.

My wife ### and I are praying now for your request in Jesus name.
 
I receive it in JESUS name. I pray that GOD will grant you favor and bless your house. I pray that blessing will overshadow you to the point that everyone that you come in contact with they will know that you are blessed, all because you know the LORD JESUS CHRIST. Be blessed from the crown of your head unto the souls of your feet. In JESUS name, Amen.
 
May God hear and bless all of your prayers and needs!
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

O Heavenly Father hear my prayers. My family is suffering, my granddaughters without their mom. A father without his daughter. I ask that you may make them whole. I am a grandfather currently trying to raise them. I tried to better my work position to be able to help them more and lessen their...
Replies
9
Views
514
Heavenly Father, Almighty God, please help me. I need money to pay ### to obtain my relieving letter and service certificate, which costs nearly ### rupees. I have no other means but to trust in You. Without these documents, they won't hire me. It's my dream job, and I truly want to work with...
Replies
7
Views
332
Heavenly Father, Almighty God, please help me. I need money to pay ### to obtain my relieving letter and service certificate, which costs nearly ### rupees. I have no other means but to trust in You. Without these documents, they won't hire me. It's my dream job, and I truly want to work with...
Replies
4
Views
255
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,482
Messages
16,788,464
Members
649,050
Latest member
Twiartormir

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom