Anonymous
Beloved of All
Life into existence im ALWAYA highly favored to get a place to STAYYYYYYY EVEN IF ITS A GARAGE GREATLYYYYYY UPSIDE DIWN IS UP GREATLYYY ALAO IM HIGHLY FAVORED IM WEARING MY WEDDING RING RIGHT NOW IM MARRIED GOD UNIVERSE IM A GIFT FROM YOU TO BE A DREAM COME TRUE AGAIN EVEN BETTER I CAN BE AN ENCOURAGING MOM SISTER BEST FRIEND WIFE SUNSHINE LOOK ATTRACTIVE FOR NOW ON INTO EXISTENCE 100
100 FOLD GREATLY.IM HIGHLY FAVORED TO B A SECRET MY CURRENT JOB IS A SECRET GREATLYYYMY VIBE IS GREAT IM HIGHLY FAVORED IN MY VIBE GREATLY IM HIGHLY FAVORED TO HAVE VIBES OF FAMILY LOVE GREATLYYY FOREVERMORE PERIOD PERMANENTLY FOREVERMORE..BINDED UP GREATLY LOOSEN VERSE DEUT28:13 TAILED IM THE HEAD NOT THE TAIL WITH MY VIBE FOREVER IM HIGHLY FAVORED IM IN A GREAT POSITIVE ATTITUDES MY VIBES ARE ALWAYS BEAUTIFUL MY PRESENCE MY ENERGY MY LIGHT MY ZEN I AM WIFE WITH THE BEST VICTORY CAPE ON VICTORY BLESSED I HAVE FAVOR WITH WHO IS A GOOD THING FOR ME FOREVER I HAVE MY FAVOR TO HAVE GREAT AWESOME ENERGY DAYS OF DREAMS COME TRUE NOW GREATLYYYYY GET MY MAN OF MY DREAMS NO WORRIES TODAYYYYYYYY MYSELF MY MOM MY 3 OFFSPRINGS OUR SPOUSES WE HAVE OUR WITS HEARTS FOR EACH OTHER GREATLYYY WITH THE BLOOD OF JESUS
100 FOLD GREATLY.IM HIGHLY FAVORED TO B A SECRET MY CURRENT JOB IS A SECRET GREATLYYYMY VIBE IS GREAT IM HIGHLY FAVORED IN MY VIBE GREATLY IM HIGHLY FAVORED TO HAVE VIBES OF FAMILY LOVE GREATLYYY FOREVERMORE PERIOD PERMANENTLY FOREVERMORE..BINDED UP GREATLY LOOSEN VERSE DEUT28:13 TAILED IM THE HEAD NOT THE TAIL WITH MY VIBE FOREVER IM HIGHLY FAVORED IM IN A GREAT POSITIVE ATTITUDES MY VIBES ARE ALWAYS BEAUTIFUL MY PRESENCE MY ENERGY MY LIGHT MY ZEN I AM WIFE WITH THE BEST VICTORY CAPE ON VICTORY BLESSED I HAVE FAVOR WITH WHO IS A GOOD THING FOR ME FOREVER I HAVE MY FAVOR TO HAVE GREAT AWESOME ENERGY DAYS OF DREAMS COME TRUE NOW GREATLYYYYY GET MY MAN OF MY DREAMS NO WORRIES TODAYYYYYYYY MYSELF MY MOM MY 3 OFFSPRINGS OUR SPOUSES WE HAVE OUR WITS HEARTS FOR EACH OTHER GREATLYYY WITH THE BLOOD OF JESUS

Prayer Focus: God, Thank You for loving me. Thank You for loving me, Jesus. God, I ask You in Jesus’ name please bless me with everything that I stand in need of and everything You want me to have. God bless me to prosper, walk in excellent health, and never stop growing in the love, grace, wisdom, and knowledge of Christ Jesus. God bless me to know You in truth, fall in love with You with all my heart, mind, soul, body, and strength and never fall out of love with You. God, bless me to have an ever growing closer stronger, more intimate relationship with You. Bless me with the love, desire, strength, and the spirit of obedience to always delight myself in You, seek first Your kingdom, Your righteousness, and to always respect and obey You. Bless me to know You, the way You want me to know You. So that I will trust You with my life and anyway that You move in my life. Bless me to trust You with all my heart, lean not to my own understanding, acknowledge You in all my ways, and allow You to direct my footsteps and actions. Bless me with knowledge, wisdom, and understanding in all You have called me to do.