Blessed be the God and Father of our lord ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Franklin

Servant of All
Blessed be the God and Father of our lord Jesus Christ. The Father of mecies and God of all confort who confort us in all our aflictions so that we will be able to confort those who are in any afliction. 2 Cor. 1, 3 I just feel like blessing the Lord Jesus for using each one of us to bless and not to curse, to confort and not to make trouble. Please Jesus, save the souls of all trouble makers at work, at home, our next door neighbors and unbelievers who need Jesus today. Save them we pray in Jesus name. Amen
 
Hebrews 4:16

Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.

Psa 34:17 The righteous cry, and the LORD heareth, and delivereth them out of all their troubles. MerciMe and I am praying now in Jesus name for your request.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I am grateful to be able to praise the Godhead this morning for its many mercies graces and favors on my unworthy self. I can do nothing without all three but can indeed do all things through the three. I still wait with faith hope gratitude and extreme expectations for my other petitions...
Replies
15
Views
210
Dear Family Of God, Today I'd like to pray over one of the many identities and names of God The Father, God The Son and God The Blessed Holy Spirit. I pray for favor favor favor. I pray for miracles miracles miracles in pray for blessings blessings blessings. I'd like to pray against...
Replies
7
Views
120
Come with much gratitude this morning giving honour and praise to Jesus for his presence and provisions in my life. I am so grateful for what has transpired already and stand on his word to supply all my needs according to his riches in glory and to perfect all that concerns me including my...
Replies
16
Views
337
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,991
Messages
16,817,535
Members
651,119
Latest member
Astoysil

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom