Natasha 2

Beloved of All
Everything I do in my job (high school), everything that I touch will be blessed and turned into gold in Jesus' name.
Lord, bless the work of my hands, mind, soul in Jesus' name.
Lord, bless my enemies, bless my colleagues, my pupils, my authorities, coworkers.
Don't let anything block me or sabotage me in my job in Jesus' name.
Not even evil energies.
Lord, let my pupils be obedient, hardworking, disciplined, respectful, successful, smart, joyful, optimistic, visionary in Jesus' name, amen.
Lord, let us all do the excellent work all together being satisfied in Jesus' name, amen.
Success in correcting state exams, success in the class, success in everything.
 
Psalms 84:11 - For the LORD God is a sun and shield: the LORD will give grace and glory: no good thing will he withhold from them that walk uprightly.
Luke 11:28: He replied, “Blessed rather are those who hear the word of God and obey it.”
Psalm 37:4: Delight thyself also in the LORD; and he shall give thee the desires of thine heart.
Matthew 6:33: But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you.

Prayer Focus: God I ask You in Jesus’ name bless me with the love, desire, and strength to always and forever delight myself in You, seek first the kingdom of God, and Your righteousness. So that I will be blessed with the desires of my heart, all the things that I stand in need of shall be added unto me, and no good thing will You withhold from me. Thank You Jesus. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I SPEAK LIFE NO MORE DELAYS OR CIRCLES NOT IN THE LORD'S WILL..MY JOB IS BLESSED MY DIRECT DEPOSIT IS BLESSED I CAN GO TO MY JOB IN SECRET HAVE A NORMAL GOOD DAY AND NIGHT PERIOD PERMANENTLY FOREVERMORE GREATLY..LIFE IN MY UNCOMMON FAVOR IS GREATLY HERE IN MY LIFE ESPECIALLY ONLINE WITH MY NEEDS...
Replies
9
Views
127
I SPEAK LIFE INTO EXISTENCE 💯🌹FOLD GREATLY..I GET BLESSED FOR MY LATE BDAY PRESENTS I NEED A VEHICLE STILL FOR WORK I WOULD LOVE A SALT WATER TANK A COOL FISH OR FRESH WATER FISH R FINE TO GREATLY A REPTILE COULD BE FUN GREATLY SOME HELP WITH DOING THE CEILING IN MY QUEEN QUARTERS KEEPING THE...
Replies
9
Views
92
Life into existence 💯📅100 FOLD Greatly myself my mom my 3 Offsprings our pets are alive inside and out we have enough finances to own a home 🏠 miracles in our health redeemed from curses starting with no kidney failure no being stuck online OUR energy is blessed BINDED UP GREATLY NO MORE FROM...
Replies
12
Views
116
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,898
Messages
16,816,219
Members
651,071
Latest member
Tydoroewell

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom